I find that helping someone solve a problem reduces the awkwardness between you.
Asking a friend for advice is another great way to keep conversations interesting and flowing.
Talking about problems and solutions can take a long time—and give you something to check up on the next time you see someone.
This blog is a snippet from my podcast and video where you can listen and watch the full versions by clicking on the links below.
NEW COURSE OUT
So I love giving advice on how to speak more effectively at work or social events. Here are some free tips from this months course and you can grab them by joining the mailing list. Let me know what you think. https://linktr.ee/leighannesvoice_
Loads more free tips on Youtube
Subscribe to the youtube channel for free weekly speaking tips videos.
Have a listen to my podcast on how to improve your speaking tips. Please o subscribe and let me know what you think as I would love to create resources that help you.
One more thing…
Paraphrase as it shows you are listening
Keep in touch
Contact me on for any speaking tips on the details below.
- Mailing list: https://linktr.ee/leighannesvoice_
- Web: www.leighannesvoice.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/leighannesvoice_/
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2740134492677899/edit/
- Podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/2tfSGWzL8QzfVRN1GqYo2q?si=1kJUToSiQI634bBRhNGSig